12 October 2013

Welcome to my Blog 2.0

I started this blog in 2008 as a way to keep in touch with family and friends, primarily with updates about The Girl.  Then, I joined Facebook, and it all fell by the wayside....  Now, thanks to running, I have resurrected my blog! Thank you for accepting the invitation to view it. (I just have to actually post to it! haha)  One thing I have done to populate the blog for the last 5 years is copy my "notes" out of Facebook and put them in here.

Every blogger worth their salt has to have a catchy name. I came up with one by accident. This is the story: We have magnetic letters on the fridge. Our latest game is "Word of the Day" in which we spell out things that happened in the day, like "hawk" if we saw a hawk, or "pancake" if I made breakfast for dinner.  Well after my run, I spelled ULTRA.  Then I was randomly inspired to add "M O M" to it ... ULTRAMOM!  And thus, a name is born.

No comments: